• Contract or fixed term, with potential for a long term position
• Benefits: flexible hours, remote work
• Desired background: good all-rounder, experience of Unity, experience in level art creation
• Location: Guildford, Surrey
• Competitive salary depending on candidate’s experience
• Fleshing out realistic, high-fidelity, engaging visuals to art-up the gameplay map created by the design team
• Modelling and texturing props and environments from scratch, as well as placing existing assets to dress up your levels
• Sculpting and painting terrain
• Collision and lighting
• Optimizing level art
• Environmental effects
• Good modelling skills
• Fast and efficient worker
• High-fidelity, realistic graphics to fit our art style and the standards of high-end PCs and consoles
• Dependable, creative and resourceful
• Troubleshooter, self-motivated
• Knowledge of Maya, Photoshop, Substance Painter, Unity
• Team player, will be asked to help on multiple fronts
• A good artistic eye for quality and realism
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of zBrush
• Good technical understanding of the engine’s constraints
ABOUT ABSOLUTELY GAMES
Absolutely Games are a new studio focused on making great strategic games. We believe in focusing on games making first and foremost, and our culture and values. No BS - just making great games with great people.
how to apply
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
• A link to your CV/Resume
• A link to your Portfolio, Artstation or other link clearly demonstrating work relevant to this role
(Please note that we prefer URL links and would request you don't attach files to your application email).
Ideally you must be eligible to work in the UK - unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas. If you are unable to work in the UK, we can discuss the potential of a freelance, remote role.
We will endeavour to reply to you in due course. Thanks!